Contribute to SchoolTime Blog
Guest Posts Guidelines
SchoolTime Blog receives a very high view ship from the Educational Community. We are very particular about what we post. If you wish to contribute, please note the Categories mentioned in the Right Sidebar which is a good indication of the Topics we post.
We are looking for articles that would offer valuable insights to our readers. Your posts should be comprehensive, driven by data, studies, experiments, research or experience. We are looking for articles that talk about original concepts and have interesting and relevant arguments.Remember to include details so that it is easier for the users to replicate the processes.
How to increase your chances of guest post acceptance?
- Signup and Complete your User Profile.
- Your submitted content should be unique. We check all contents for Plagiarism. If you are using someone’s quote, give proper reference.
- Your content should not be less than 1000 words.
- Your content should not have more than 5 hyperlinks.
- Guest posts which are submitted to us shouldn’t be published to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org within 7 days of publishing here.
- The SchoolTime blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- SchoolTime reserves the right to include calls-to-action to SchoolTime content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Turn Around Time
We will review your article and let you know the publishing date or if any changes are required within 2 weeks.